-
April 30th, 2004, 06:54 PM
#11
Inactive Member
There was nothing to chew off...
-
April 30th, 2004, 07:00 PM
#12
Inactive Member
"There was nothing to chew off"
Interpretations:
1.I have no head, implying I am unintelligent.
2.There was no cause for him to be angry.
3.My statement was so ill made that it was unworthy of being attacked.
4.The statement upset noone.
Am I overly analytical?
-
April 30th, 2004, 07:17 PM
#13
Inactive Member
-
April 30th, 2004, 07:22 PM
#14
Inactive Member
Oh, Good! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
-
April 30th, 2004, 08:52 PM
#15
HB Forum Owner
IRT Xel(1):
According to my religion teacher, Satan worshipping communists became priests in the Catholic church in order to destroy it from the inside, and every child molesting priest=one of those commies -.-
That guy sure has a real mental retardation. Laughing at him for being so stupid is starting to feel wrong. Maybe he was raped by a priest, and he has a complex about it.
The Spanish Inquisition wasn't a big deal!
Shows how stupid he is. First, because the inquisition was not just Spanish; the Spanish inquisition was the second of them, after the Medieval one, and preceeding the Portuguese inquisition, and the Roman inquisition much later. Second, it WAS a big deal, even if it wouldn't have done any bad. The inquisition was one of the most influential organizations and everybody knew it and was afraid of it. So it definitely was a big deal. And third, the inquisition was responsible for threatening, torturing, and murdering countless innocent people, and along with religion, it delayed the human development (read: Science, modernity, prosperity) by 4 centuries.
Religion is definitely the worst thing that ever happened to humanity, and we can see its results even today, as the most important terrorist organizations are part of it.
If you're not Catholic, you=going to hell. If you're Catholic, and don't believe exactly what he says, you're going to hell.
Will have to explain what about the others who say if you're not of their religion you're going to hell. In any case, the real hell is doing what the church says. Churches have made the world ugly and miserable.
The world could possibly be flat!
People still claiming this should be given a free ticket to a mental hospital, no free ticket to return though.
We've discussed this in another thread. Anybody thinking the world could be flat needs to be shot.
Condoms have a 90% chance of failure.
Religious church bullshit, the true flavor. According to doctors, out of 100 couples who use regularly condoms as their contraconceptive method and nothing else during a whole year, about 1 couple has an accident. Condoms also prevent ALL STDs from infecting, and they viruses CANNOT pass through them. Anybody claiming otherwise is a lying son of a bitch who should be shot. If this 90% thing were true, the world wouldn't have enough room for all the kids. This is just plain idiotic, like this person and everything he says anyways.
????
IRT CBA(1):
We are the only religion thats got demons that possess you, good stuff.
That's not true. Demons/evil spirits possessing people are common in indigenous cultures and Asia.
????
IRT Xel(2):
Noone's gonna flame you for what you believe in, as long as you don't start trying to force your beliefs on others.
Yeah, unless you say 2+2=1 or the world is flat; as I said, anybody claiming so requires immediate shooting.
????
IRT CBA(2):
I think I just poured hot sauce and seasoned myself and hopped up onto Wiseman's dinner plate and shouted "I'm a turkey! Roast Beef! Mashed Potatoes" in a high pitched voice while having ym eyes closed.
ROFLMAO! I'm vegetarian though, see, you still alive. Seriously though, I didn't say anything WRT your beliefs; all I did is to correct an inaccurate information you posted which doesn't have much to do with them. (And I did it before reading this.) It's not about christians; if I were to hate christians I'd hate most of the people I know and like; it's all about religious zealots and religion itself.
????
IRT N(1):
I'd be kicked out of a religious school.
If I lived in the Vatican (that place Italy should take over at once), or religious asses like Xel's teacher were ruling the world, I would be declared the devil himself and be tortured to death. The Go-Gaia people were already freaked out when I mentioned incest, and I didn't even support it!
????
IRT CBA(3):
Kekeke, I think Wiseman forgot to chew my head off on this one...kekeke
Had to wait till after dinner to get some defragmented free time to write all this [img]smile.gif[/img] . You can have your head though...
...I only need your soul [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img] (j/k)
-
April 30th, 2004, 11:36 PM
#16
Inactive Member
IRT Wiseman: Is Go-Gaia a Christian/Jewish filled board or something?
-
April 30th, 2004, 11:42 PM
#17
HB Forum Owner
Nope, but some of them go OMG INCEST!11 for some reason
-
May 1st, 2004, 01:50 AM
#18
Inactive Member
>_> many of the inventions and techlogical advances in the medieval era were made and invented by monks, why? b/c they had hella lotta time on their hands and they believed that it was god's will to explore the world he created, flight was almost invented during the medieval ages when a man put wings on himself and jumped off the church's roof and glided for hundreds of feet before falling, the leader of the church there forbid him from doing it any further so the monk wont hurt himself but wow he got close lolz just saying that religion not always held back advancement in technology and science, if anything they started it, oh the world is flat thing too, man has known the world wasnt flat for a long long long long time before columbus proved it, saw that and most of these things on the history channel lol
-
May 1st, 2004, 10:10 AM
#19
Inactive Member
Also, genes was discovered by a priest 140 years ago. Mandel was his name i think. Now that i think about it, back in medival times, religous people would be the most educated, so they would be the most likey to make scientific discoveries.
Also, the world is flat, maybe not square, but it could be flat. It could be like a coin.
-
May 1st, 2004, 11:12 AM
#20
HB Forum Owner
IRT Cav: many of the inventions and techlogical advances in the medieval era were made and invented by monks
Technological advances, name more than 2. Most of them were forbidden and sometimes their inventors or researches were burnt by the nice church. And Science was forbidden. All of this delayed humanity for at least 4 centuries.
flight was almost invented during the medieval ages when a man put wings on himself and jumped off the church's roof and glided for hundreds of feet before falling
That would never work, and no future successful flight machines were based on this. And you know why it would never work? Because, since they had banned Science, nobody had studied birds and the reason why they can fly back then.
if anything they started it
Yeah, killing Scientists, astronomers, alchemists, philosophers, doctors...
man has known the world wasnt flat for a long long long long time before columbus proved it
Exactly. Vikings knew it, the lost Egypt civilization knew it, and the Greek knew it, and they even estimated its size. The goods of Math. I wonder where Math and History went when the church dominated all centuries later. (They went to the trash can, like everything else.)
IRT OCB:
back in medival times, religous people would be the most educated
Yes, since they were taking all the money from the lambs to live an easy life with no work, and killing anybody else who could be educated.
they would be the most likey to make scientific discoveries
Although they wouldn't want to, as it'd make an ass of the bible (and it did).
Also, the world is flat, maybe not square, but it could be flat. It could be like a coin.
I'm not going to waste my time discussing this; if you really think this, you need to be shot, end of the story.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks